IBM off-campus recruitment 2022
This is informed to all the candidate who is jobseekers then have a great opportunity in IBM is announced hiring for the position of Finance and Administration Delivery those candidates who are waiting for an opportunity then apply now the link is available below.
NOTE: Before Filling out the Online Application form Read all the Mentioned Details Carefully and also share this position.
Position: Finance and Administration Delivery
Experience: 0-1 Freshers only
Location: Across India
Salary: Up to 3.5 LPA (Expected)
Qualification: B.Com/ BBA/ MBA/ M.Com
Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE UPDATES
- Coordinate all accounting activities associated with General Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash and bank, indirect tax, and accruals.
- Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost, and profitability and propose appropriate actions.
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 0-1 year work experience in Finance and Accounting
- Ability to manage order fulfillment, Collect and apply for Cash payments
- Experience to identify duplicate records in the Vendor Invoice receipt, verify and process the invoice accurately and in a timely manner
- Knowledge to match Invoices and identify errors and resolve exceptions, prioritize invoices and reduce aging of invoice
- Be part of a team that is Compliant with SOX – e.g. documents to be posted after due Approval
- Experience in handling manual and automatic payment requests along with verification and payment run proposal
- Solid understanding of Process Travel and Expense (T/E) claims and payments, duplicate payment resolution, recovery and vendor statement reconciliations
- Ability to handle queries through calls and Email follow-ups
- Working knowledge of basic accounting and various accounting principles.
- Ability to detect duplicate and or error records and take appropriate actions
- Proficient in expense management
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and familiar with Accounting terminologies
- Experience in handling queries via calls and emails is highly desired
- Comprehend and process data, handle order fulfillment, collect and apply cash payments
- Follows procedures, comfortable in adapting to transformation within the business unit
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge marketing trends
- Ambitious individual who can work in their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION?
Eligible and interested candidates fill out the online application form through our given link below.
CHECK OUT MORE OPENINGS