Kyndryl off-campus recruitment 2022
This is informed to all the candidate who is jobseekers then have a great opportunity in Kyndryl is announced hiring for the position of Associate Technical Engineer those candidates who are waiting for a chance then apply now the link is available below.
NOTE: Before Filling out the Online Application form, read all the Mentioned Details Carefully and share this position.
POSITION: Associate Technical Engineer
WORK EXPERIENCE : 0-1 Year of experience (freshers can apply)
SALARY: 4.2 LPA
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE UPDATES
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to Kyndryl Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product-related technical issues experienced by customers.
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis.
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service.
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high-priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution.
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fundamentals of IT
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix, and other OS
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back-up, and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- BE/Btech/ME/MTech/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA/Diploma (computer/IT specialization only) students,2022 pass outs.
- 65% or 6.5 CGPA above are eligible to apply.
- All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects
- No current Backlogs
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION?
Eligible and interested candidates fill out the application form through our given link below.
CHECK OUT MORE JOBS
APPLY IN DXC TECHNOLOGY
APPLY IN WIPRO
APPLY IN COGNIZANT
CHECK OUT WORK-FROM-HOME JOBS
APPLY IN VMWARE
APPLY IN SITEL GROUPS
APPLY IN TESTBOOK