Kyndryl off-campus recruitment 2022
This is informed to all the candidate who is jobseekers then have a great opportunity in Kyndryl is announced hiring for the position of Associate Technical Engineer those candidates who are waiting for a chance then apply now the link is available below.
NOTE: Before Filling out the Online Application form, read all the Mentioned Details Carefully and share this position.
POSITION: Associate Technical Engineer
WORK EXPERIENCE : 0-1 Year of experience (freshers can apply)
SALARY: 4.2 LPA
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE UPDATES
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to Kyndryl Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product-related technical issues experienced by customers.
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis.
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service.
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high-priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution.
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix, and other OS
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back-up, and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- BE/Btech/ME/MTech/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA/Diploma (computer/IT specialization only) students,2022 pass outs.
- 65% or 6.5 CGPA above are eligible to apply.
- All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION?
Eligible and interested candidates fill out the application form through our given link below.
CHECK OUT MORE JOBS
CHECK OUT WORK-FROM-HOME JOBS