Nokia off-campus drive is recruiting candidates for Student Trainee. Candidates who completed graduation in Bacholer’s Degree are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
|INR 8 LPA
|2019 2020 2021 2022 2023
|Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Nokia Job Role Responsibilities
- Be part of the Process to use and develop specific test framework customizations using toolkits / CSF components
- Work with the team to understand the requirements and develop/deliver the allocated work
- Should be a self-motivated, quick learner
- Test Professional is passionate about Testing, using, and in some cases enhancing test frameworks, building scripts, tools, and applications, to automate application test cycles to achieve testing efficiency.
- Bachelor’s/(Master’s degree)/College Diploma in Computer/Software/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Hands-on in a Linux environment or a basic understanding of the Linux environment
- Ability to understand and write scripts at a Unix/Linux level (bash, python)
- Good understanding of one programming language, Object-oriented – Python, Java
- Basic knowledge of any of the most widely used frameworks: Cucumber or Robot
- Knowledge of GIT and Jenkins
- Has a “can do” attitude to persist in face of complex work to produce positive results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have outstanding time management skills, be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time, and be able to prioritize those tasks, so that we meet project expectations.
- Strong Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to articulate technical issues and solutions to internal and external customers.
- Self-motivated with a proven record as a self-starter.
- Very Adaptable with the ability to learn new technologies, products, and processes, quickly and without formal training.
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL