Qatar Airways is hiring (Private Job Update) for Various Customer Service Agent and Cargo Operations Supervisor posts. All legible and interested candidates can apply on or before (23-11-2023). Further information about the Qatar Airways recruitment vacancies, salary details, application fee, selection process, educational qualifications, results, age limit and all other details/ information about these posts is mentioned in details below. Read all the details carefully.
|Post Name||Cargo Operations Supervisor | Customer Agents|
|Batch||2019 2020 2021 2022 2023|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
|Qualifications||12th/Diploam/Bachelor’s degree/Master degree|
|Official website||Click here|
Qatar Airways Hiring Role & Accountabilities
- Coordinate with Ground Handling Agents (GHA) on regular basis to ensure QR standards and procedure are adhered to:
- Ensure all safety measures are taken by operations staff as well as GHA
- Ensure all staff adheres to optimal use of capacity to maximize revenue whenever possible with on time performance for freighters.
- Handle customer requirement/ request professionally on a daily basis. Assist staff and customers to resolve difficult issues. Reduce customer complaints.
- Support import customers for clearance of their cargo, liaise with customs authorities to facilitate smooth and timely import clearance, liaise with HQ DOH and/or origin stations for necessary support
- Flight planning with maximum utilization of the flight capacity, control and operation export & import. Maintain a close coordination between QR Space Control and customers by ensuring their shipments are transferred, delivered on time, correct priority given to shipments and for maximum utilization of space on a/c.
- Coordinate between QAS, QR and outstations on a shipment requiring special handling/ attention to ensure smooth movement of cargo, when required.
- Coordination with customers/ Cargo claims supervisor at Head Office, handling of discrepancies at stations and in all administrative issues related to station.
- To generate high revenue to the company by efficient planning of the flights, extra care in handling of order to avoid revenue loss, high quality of service to achieve customer satisfaction.
- To disseminate all Cargo related information for updating customers regarding customs, governmental and health authorities’ rules and to HO to comply with regulations and to avoid penalties, destruction, etc.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. Together, everything is possible
Qatar Airways Hiring Qualifications
- High school qualification with at least 4 years of relevant experience
- Command of English language
- Understanding of Cargo Procedures/ Acceptance/ office/ warehouse/ ramp/ People Management
- IATA recognized dangerous goods
- Ramp handling and load control of all types of aircraft
Qatar Airways Hiring Important Links
|APPLY NOW||Click Here to Apply Online for Cargo Operations Supervisor|
Click Here to Apply Online for Customer Services Agent
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|