Rackspace Technology Work From Home Hiring Freshers for System Operations. Rackspace Technology is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Rackspace Technology Job description, Eligibility, and details. Read all the details carefully.
|Post Name||System Operations|
|Batch||2022 2023 2024|
|Job Location||Work From home|
|Official website||Click here|
Rackspace Technology Hiring JOB REQUIREMENTS:
· Initial investigation and resolution of technical requests and monitoring alerts.
· Phone resolution for issues in scope of role and in accordance with team playbook guidelines
· Takes ownership and works on intra-team escalations (phone/ticket)
· Escalates support requests according to escalation procedures
· Second rollover point for inbound customer calls
· Incident management (identification, assist in managing and escalation)
· Ad hoc queue management
· Ensuring we adhere to customer & SLA commitments
· Providing Fanatical Support in all of the above
Rackspace Technology Hiring Performance Indicators
KPIs Include (not limited to):
· 80%: Ticket & Phone Contribution: Standard day to day will be spent in normal workflow: Working as a team to serve our customers means that we are all contributing towards this goal.
· 20%: Other duties assigned by leadership team (e.g knowledge base / process improvement, career development).
· Contribute to Fanatical Experience: Feedback received by customers showing their appreciation of the Fanatical Support you have directly provided or influenced
Rackspace Technology Hiring PERSON SPECIFICATION:
· Previous experience working in a related field or educated to degree level or equivalent.
· Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and improve both technical and ‘people’ skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strives for performance improvements in oneself and peers.
· Leads by example and motivates team members.
· Organizational skills with the ability to provide quality at pace.
· Ability to work at a team level as well as an individual level.
· Ability to interact confidently with more senior / skilled areas of the business.
· Able to communicate constructive feedback effectively.
· Ability to adapt to changing business / technology requirements.
Rackspace Technology Hiring Technical:
· Basic troubleshooting knowledge, specializing in Enterprise Linux.
· Ability to provide increased level of investigation into CPU usage, memory, disk usage using appropriate OS specific tools or commands.
· Basic understanding of OS specific webhosts and database technologies (e.g. MYSQL / APACHE).
· Intermediate understanding of SSL & DNS.
Rackspace Technology Hiring Desirable
· Patching – Documents changes based on requests for change. Applies change control procedures.
· Linux Certification – LPI-1 or RHCSA Level Knowledge or equivalent.
· Familiarity with cross platform basic troubleshooting tasks (Windows, Linux or Networking)
· Awareness of virtualization and / or cloud technologies. E.g. VMWARE, Hyper-V, KVM and/or OpenStack.
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|