SAS Recruitment 2023 for Internship Program 2024 (6-months internship program). Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post. Apply Before the Job is Filled. Read all the details carefully.
|Post Name||Career Start @SAS Internship Program 2024 (6-months internship program)|
|Batch||2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
|Official website||Click here|
SAS Hiring What you’ll do
Looking for *that* internship? The game-changing one that’ll help you learn, grow, and chart your path forward? You’ll find it at SAS. Our interns aren’t coffee runners – they do real, meaningful work. Our award-winning internship program is focused on development, culture, and community. We’ll help you grow professionally, find (or further) your passion, and make memorable connections.
The Technical Intern has a very central role in the planning, design, installation, and optimization of SAS solutions to various customers. You will be the one that sets up, configures, and tweaks the software so that it runs as good as it can for the customer.
SAS Hiring Opportunity
Within our EMEA/ APAC-wide Internship Program CareerStart@sas we’re offering a 6-month full-time internship in our EMEA AP Fraud Incubation and Enablement department as “Technical Intern”.
The primary remit of the team is a regional one. We are responsible for successful implementation of projects in the Fraud and Security Intelligence Practice by utilizing our knowledge gathered from customers across the AP and EMEA regions. We act as consultants to the local teams in many countries providing them pre-built assets for quicker and problem free implementations, best practices, systems and business knowledge and lessons learnt from across the world.
SAS Hiring Required qualifications
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic, and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal. We’re a global company, English is a key.
- Leadership abilities. Your past experiences demonstrate you’ll take initiative and go above and beyond the call of duty.
- You’re interested in technology.
- You’re a college student enrolled in an accredited program at the end of course. Or, you are a fresh graduate.
- Target majors include all the STEM faculties
SAS Hiring Preferred qualifications
Fundamentals of technology including but not restricted to Linux, Concepts of Cloud Technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Azure/AWS/GCP), Relational/no-sql databases. Working knowledge of one scripting and one programming language would be preferred.
- Applications open: November 2023
- Interviews begin: November 2023 on a rolling basis.
- Internship: April – October 2024
What you can expect?
We’re not about coffee runs or boring busywork. Our internship program is focused on development, culture and community. We’ll help you grow professionally, thrive in an award-winning work environment and make memorable connections with your co-workers and fellow interns. We provide you with a unique business project and great opportunity to work on the most innovative analytics solutions during your internship. Besides that, you will have a SAS mentor, a personalized training program, and a tutor who always supports and enables you.
Perks of the job
- Work with (and learn from) the best. As a SAS intern, you’ll get face time with our top executives!
- Free SAS programming training and certification.
- At SAS, flexible work is the norm. Want to work remotely? That’s cool. Prefer a hybrid mix of sweatpants and in-person collaboration? That’s great, too.
- We work hard, but we like to play hard, too. Enjoy hackathons, social events and other opportunities to connect + engage.
- Your well-being matters, and that’s why we support all dimensions of your well-being by offering programs that reduce stress and distractions to help you stay healthy and productive.
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|