Sprinklr is Hiring for Technical Support Engineer Role. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post. Read all the details carefully.
|Post Name||Technical Support Engineer |
|Batch||2015 to 2024|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
|Qualifications||B.E/B.TECH/ M.E./M.TECH/MBA/MCA/PGDBM/ BBA, BCom, BCA, BSc, Any UG/PG|
|Official website||Click here|
Sprinklr Hiring What Are Your Responsibilities
- ● Troubleshoot issues and provide efficient and prompt resolution to customers within timelines.
- ● Ensure quality resolution to avoid escalations from customers and reopening of issue tickets.
- ● Escalate critical issues to cross functional teams to ensure quick resolution and coordinate with the product development team on bug fixes.
- ● Assume responsibility for developing detailed knowledge about specific products.
- ● Ensure internal knowledge reference pages are updated.
Sprinklr Hiring Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- ● Graduation from Tier-1 Engineering College.
- ● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- ● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- ● A drive to dig into the details of a system or process to solve customer problems.
- ● Zeal to learn and constantly upgrade skills in a fast changing work environment.
- ● Ability to think on your feet and remain calm under pressure.
- ● Self-motivated, takes initiative, assumes ownership.
- ● Ability to work in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- ● Strong teamwork – willingness and ability to get help from team members when required, and the good judgment to know when to seek help. Bonus Points
- ● Understanding of data storage technologies. Ex- MongoDB, MySQL, etc.
Sprinklr Hiring Important Links