Wipro 0FF-Campus Recruitment 2022
This is informed to all candidates that Wipro is Announced officially hiring for the position of System Engineer and that candidates who are from various disciplines can apply for the Wipro Off-campus drive. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, Location, etc.
NOTE: Before filling out the online application form read all the details carefully and also share this position.
Position: System Engineer
Salary 3.5 LPA*
Work Experience: 0-1 Freshers
Work Location: PUNE
Qualification: Any Graduate From Any Stream
Batch: 2019 2020 2021 2022
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to Empathize, pacify and handle Irate Customers with exceptional communication skills.
- Technical Knowledge in Troubleshooting Base Operating system issues and eager to learn New Technologies.
- Troubleshooting Windows, Outlook, Teams, Citrix. VDI, VPN, Security App, etc. over Remote Support
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customers’ emails in a timely manner.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors as and when needed.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Research required information using available resources and offering Solutions to customers.
- Research, identify and resolve customer complaints using applicable software.
- Route calls and tickets to appropriate resources and Domains that can best support the user,
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls.
- Create SOPs for new Issues and resolutions given.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Any Graduate from any Stream
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
- Ability to interact with cross-functional teams
- Highly developed analytical and organizational skills
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION?
Interested candidates fill out the online Application form through our given link below.
CHECK OUT THE EXAM QUESTION 👇