Zycus OFF-Campus Recruitment 2022
This is informed to all candidates that Zycus is officially hiring for the position of procurement analyst and that candidates who are from various disciplines can apply for the Zycus Off-campus drive. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
NOTE:- Before filling out the online application form read all the details carefully and also share this position.
Post Procurement Analyst
Salary ₹4.5 LPA*
Batch 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022
Qualification BE B.TECH
- Serve as Procurement Analyst on Zycus Procurement Performance Applications.
- Work with customers to gather requirements on Zycus application/s (like Spend Analysis, Sourcing, Contract management, Supplier management, Procurement, etc)
- Convert the business requirements to Spend data enrichment or map and configure the requirements of products in Dev, Staging/UAT, and Production environments and deliver software demonstrations
- Provide a unique categorization (using Customer taxonomy or Zycus Taxonomy or standard taxonomy like UNSPSC) to customer’s data (line items/commodities), Handling and loading of metadata and master data.
- Work efficiently on database tools, Zycus products configuration / AI applications/ ETL configuration, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide a strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
- Work on all aspects of deployment including business process mapping, requirements gathering, process configuration, documenting process flows, user interface configuration, user/supplier set-up, and testing support.
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers.
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing like customer KYC
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating in and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Collaboration with various internal teams
- Should have completed BE in Instrumentation/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil/ Biochemical/Biomedical/Pharmacy
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Should have very good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Should have good communication skills
How to apply for this position?
Eligible and interested candidates fill out the online application form through our given link below.