TCS released the advertisement for recruitment of the post of Smart Hiring .All the candidates who are interested in this Recruitment and fulfill the eligibility can apply online asap till the link expire. No Broker Recruitment related information like eligibility, age limit, syllabus, selection procedure, pay scale and all other information read the Official advertisement , link is given below and then apply through the official website, that link is given below at last of this page.
|Work From Home
About TCS Smart Hiring
TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for candidates from the stream of BCA, B.Sc (IT, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry), B. Voc in CS/IT from the Batch of 2023 & 2024.
TCS Ignite TCS Smart Hiring
Students who perform exceptionally well during the TCS Smart Hiring selection process will get an opportunity to join TCS Ignite – TCS’ unique ‘Science to Software’ program. This program trains you on trending technologies and will open the doorway to a holistic and global IT career.
For more details on eligibility criteria, kindly refer the “Test Eligibility” section below.
Application Process for TCS Smart Hiring
Below steps to be followed for Registration:
Step 1. Logon to the TCS NextStepPortal hereOpens in new tab.
Step 2. Verification Details as per the Aadhaar Card
- It is important and mandatory to update your details correctly.
- Incorrect details submitted may lead to disqualification of your candidature.
Step 3. Register and apply for the TCS Smart Hiring
- Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply for Drive.’
- Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on ‘Apply for Drive.’
Important: Please ensure that the details in the TCS application form is complete and accurate (Academic Details, Internship, Work Experience, if any).
Step 4. Select your mode of test (In-Centre) and choose your preferred test centre & then click on ‘Apply.’ Please Note, test centre once chosen cannot be changed.
Step 5. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application.’ The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive.‘
TCS Smart Hiring Important Note:
Please note that this is an In-Centre test.
Kindly be informed that the allotment of seats in the respective centres will be on ‘First-Come-First Serve’ basis and hence it is important to register and apply at the earliest to select your preferred test centre. The selection of preferred city will be restricted once the seats are full (you will not be able to select your preferred city if the seats are already full).
- You must have all your original documents as applicable (Marksheets, Degree Certificate, Internship Letter, Work Experience Letter if any).
- Communication related to the test will be shared with you by ‘TCS iON – Our Test Provider.’
- TCS does not send job offers/any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff Mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
TCS Smart Hiring Eligibility Criteria Read More
- Courses and Discipline: Full-time graduates from BCA, B.Sc (IT, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry), B.Voc in CS/IT from the Batch of 2023 and 2024 are eligible.
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) of 50% or above or equivalent CGPA in each of ‘Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation which includes successful completion of final year/semester.
- Batch: Students from the Batch of 2023 & 2024 are eligible.
- Batch of 2023: Should not have any backlogs at the time of appearing for TCS Selection process. The course should have been completed within the stipulated duration of the course.
- Batch of 2024: One active backlog at the time of appearing for the TCS selection process is permitted. However, it is mandatory that the course to be cleared and completed within the stipulated time duration of the course without any backlogs to be eligible for joining in TCS if selected.
- Gap/Break in education: It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education, if any in the TCS application form. The overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Extended education: It is mandatory that the course to be cleared and completed within the stipulated time duration of the course without any backlogs to be eligible for joining in TCS if selected.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Age: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years
- Work Experience: Please note, the role is for ‘Entry Level Requirement.’ However, candidates with the prior work experience need to declare the same in the TCS application form. Also, candidates would be required to submit the necessary documents supporting their experience at the time of the TCS selection process.
TCS Smart Hiring Important Links
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL