Accenture Recruitment 2022:
|4.5 – 6.5 LPA
Accenture is looking to hire for various posts. A student from various disciplines can apply for Accenture Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Job Description Application Development Associate:
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure applications using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- CTC- 4.5 LPA
Job Description Advanced App Engineering Analyst:
Design, build, test, assemble, and configure application using business requirements
Hands on experience in writing code frontend / backend / database server and exposure to test automation frameworks
Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficiency in verbal and communication skills
Ability to troubleshoot problems independently
Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
Build and leverage reusable code and libraries for future use
Working knowledge with source control, build, deployments git/TFS, build definitions
Individuals who can ramp upon existing solutions/projects and quickly contribute towards bug fixes
Take ownership of the successful implementation and performance of the solution
CTC- 6.5 LPA
All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2020 and 2021 year of pass outs
No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
The maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
Students must have Indian citizenship.
Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa.
All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
- Accenture plc is an Irish-based multinational professional services company that specializes in IT services and consulting.