Microsoft Software Engineering – Internship. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post. Read all the details carefully.
|Software Engineering Internship
|2022 2023 2024 2025
Every year, we welcome thousands of university students from every corner of the world to join Microsoft.
You bring your aspirations, talent, potential—and excitement for the journey ahead.
At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passions and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge
technology. The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connections, executive engagement,
and memorable events.
We’re a company of learn-it-alls rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you? Learn more about our cultural attributes.
Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love—start your journey with us today!
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998.
Over the course of the past years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond.
MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services.
Our engineers in MSIDC contribute to the engineering of critical and important technologies in the above areas, thereby impacting millions of lives.
India employs a pool of talented IT professionals who consider the Centre as a great place to build their career, and help the customers and partners realize their full potential.
It’s the state-of-the-art technologies along with the world-class process rigor, which makes it an employer of choice.
Microsoft Careers Qualifications
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field.
- Must have at least one additional quarter/semester of school remaining following the completion of the internship.
- One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
Microsoft Careers Responsibilities
Software engineers (SWEs) work with teammates to solve problems and build innovative software solutions.
You are passionate about customers and product quality, and you provide technical guidance to Program Managers as they consider user needs and product requirements.
You will also be expected to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes to leverage in your solutions.
As a SWE, you are dedicated to design, development and testing of next-generation software which will empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more.
• Applies engineering principles to solve complex problems through sound and creative engineering.
• Quickly learns new engineering methods and incorporates them into his or her work processes.
• Seeks feedback and applies internal or industry best practices to improve his or her technical solutions.
• Demonstrates skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team environment.
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL