Adobe Hiring for Technical Support Consultant posts. All legible and interested candidates can apply. Further information about the Jio recruitment vacancies, salary details, application fee, selection process, educational qualifications, results, age limit and all other details/ information about these posts is mentioned in details below. Read all the details carefully.
|Technical Support Consultant
|Work From Home
Adobe Hiring Requirements:
– Excellent communication (Spoken & Written).
– Good Customer Service Skills
– High patience and pacifying skill to handle difficult customers.
– Excellent Customer Service Skills + ability to deal handle and resolve escalated customer issues
– Experience in troubleshooting software on Windows and /or Mac operating systems
– Experience working in a team environment, managing a diverse workload
– Training skills
– Must be a Graduate (full-time)
– Cultural awareness – conversational English
– Proficient knowledge of Windows, MAC OS, and general desktop support issues & configurations
– Proficiency in troubleshooting & using diagnostic tools & utilities Ex: Msconfig, Task manager, Event
Viewer, fundamentals of networking technologies, basic internet connectivity and browser
troubleshooting for wireless and wired connection.
– General cultural awareness, particularly for agents who are supporting customers in a region other
than the one they’re located in (e.g. ability to detect & understand different regional accents,
general knowledge of what the capital of the country is, the main cities or regions etc. to avoid
having to make spelling requests to customers).
– Uses professional concepts; applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
– Ability to derive business intelligence from customer dashboards and product utilization metrics to
enable targeted electronic client communications to cultivate future opportunities to expand
clients’ use of Adobe’s solutions.
– General knowledge of Adobe DME products
– Advanced knowledge of at least 1 product is a plus.
Adobe Hiring Key Responsibilities:
– Deliver first-time resolution by handling customer requests and resolving customer’s technical
and non-technical issues as often as possible during the first contact for assigned products on
voice and chat channel.
– The Job will include handling Technical support issues for Web Products
(Adobe Express, Firefly, Animate, Dreamweaver & Adobe XD).
– Provide a professional & competent standard of online support for Global customers.
– Accurately document all customer interactions in a case tracking database, when applicable.
– Content to be logged in full written English
– Communicate and articulate clearly with the customer (in both verbal and written
– Follow-up on interactions in timely fashion. Demonstrate ownership and willingness to resolve
issues in a timely manner.
– Ability to assess customer sentiment at all stages during the communication, to take the lead in
escalating an issue on behalf of the customer and to arrange for a supervisor to mediate in the
interaction if deemed necessary by you or if requested by the customer
– Understanding of escalation handling procedures
– Understand the issue’s business impact
– Obtain general understanding of OS and application operations related to product usage
– Report top call generators, severe issues, new emerging trends, feature requests and common
how- to questions
– Should forward any issues/escalations to next level of support for further resolution
– Understand Top Issues documented by Support Product Managers to identify additional
instances and support the resolution thereof
Adobe Hiring Important Links
|Click Here to Apply
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL