Amazon is hiring for advertiser support associate (work from home) posts. All legible and interested candidates can apply. Further information about the Amazon recruitment vacancies, salary details, application fee, selection process, educational qualifications, results, age limit and all other details/ information about this post is mentioned in details below.
|Post Name||Advertiser Support Associates|
|Salary||INR 4 LPA|
|Batch||2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
|Qualifications||Any Graduates/Post Graduate|
|Official website||Click here|
Jobrole & Responsibilities :
• empowers self-service Advertisers with the on-time right assistance to enable them to confidently and effectively grow their business with Amazon. These effective support interactions address immediate issues and unlock future business opportunity.
• is in-charge of handling inbound email, phone and chat contacts from self-service Advertisers and uses best judgement, research and probing questions to understand the Advertisers’ issue, uses knowledge and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) guidance to provide prompt and accurate solutions to the issues raised by the Advertiser
• uses strong interpersonal skills to maintain fluent conversations with Advertisers.
• maintains a positive and professional demeanour always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing difficult issues.
• demonstrates excellent time-management skills while using departmental resources, tool, policies and procedures.
• proactively reports operational challenges to manager/team lead and escalates to the right contacts.
• contributes to a positive work environment and proactively aids teammates with difficult contacts as needed.
• expected to handle all 3 channels chat, phone and emails.
Skills & Qualification :
• Bachelor Degree (Preferably B.Tech/B.Com)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills – English
o Ability to communicate ideas using simple language
o Ability to guide and maintain conversations. Demonstrate active listening and strong interpersonal skills. Confidence in using probing questions to gain insights.
• 1-2 years of live medium (especially phones) experience in Digital Marketing/ Advertising Sales, Consultation, Contact Centre or ITES (Information Technology Enabled Services) industry.
• An exceptional eye for detail, analytical and ability to solve problems given the fast-paced nature of our division, the aptitude to multi task.
• Confidence in the analysis of number-based reports and experience in MS Office (esp. Excel).
• Quick Learner, actively seek to expand knowledge and develop expertise.
• Global perspective and understanding of business concepts and objectives.
• Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent setting.
• Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
• Adheres to the provided schedule in a 24/7 environment including night shifts (rotational) and weekends, shifts are decided based on business requirement.
• This is a Virtual Role and requires a home work area that
o Is free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
o Should have a stable internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better.
o Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|