Amazon Recruitment 2022:
||IT Services Support Associate
||2022 and below
Amazon is hiring candidates for the post of IT Services Support Associate.
- Review written communications to ensure adherence to policy and ensures messages are received in a timely manner
- Research, review, and respond to inquiries received via web chat, telephone calls, email, ticketing system, all in a timely manner, in accordance with team standards.
- Creates and submits detailed call logs documenting customer interactions that are accurate, thorough, and timely.
- Informs customers of needed remedies and answers basic questions.
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) through the effective use of Knowledge management.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant company policies in order to facilitate communications.
- Willingness to work flexible shifts(24X7 Model) and scheduling, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Acts as a customer liaison for the computing operation, communicating, resolving, and/or initiating the resolution of problems and concerns
- 10 + 2 / Diploma / Graduate from any stream
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Six months experience in an IT or customer service role troubleshooting with the ability to decipher technical terminology and explain the situation or issue in laymen’s terms for the customer.
- The ability to quickly adapt to different operating systems while including PC hardware and software issues and software incompatibilities.
- Able to apply critical thinking to determine the next steps needed to resolve contacts.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize internal customer needs.
- Display a commitment to quality and strong multi-tasking skills.
- Adherence to shift schedules and timeliness are key requirements.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S.
Apply now CLICK HERE