The SPS ASSOCIATES team at Amazon is looking for highly motivated and talented candidates to participate in auditing and correcting the data in our retail catalog. The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong analytical & communication skills, attention to detail, and a commitment to excellence.
|Salary||5 LPA (Expected)|
|Batches||2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022|
- Summary of Responsibilities
- Demonstrates effective, clear, and professional written and oral communication in English and conversational proficiency in Hindi
- Fluency in English and Hindi is a must
- Ability to handle inbound and outbound calls along with email support in English Candidates
- Candidates should have Fixed Line internet (High-speed broadband) and Power back to support for the duration of his/her Shift time.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues. Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channels including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
- Language – English, and Hindi. Good Hindi conversational skill is mandatory
- Ideal Candidate Profile
- High energy, solution-focused with a passion for customer service. The ideal candidate will demonstrate keen logical thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to understand and empathize with sellers. Willingness to work to high-performance targets as well as an inquisitive and improvement-based approach to work are critical competencies for this role.
- The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end-to-end ownership of every seller interaction and couples this with proactive problem-solving to provide exceptional support to sellers.
- Education, Experience, and Skills
- Education: 3rd level qualification – Graduation
- Language: English proficiency and willingness to work in a 24/7 environment
- 6 + months of experience within a customer service /contact Centre environment would be an advantage
- Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
- Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous
- Process improvement awareness and experience
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate an appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
- Language Proficiency
- Language Speaking Listening Reading Writing
- English Proficient Proficient Proficient Proficient
How to Apply for this Position?
Eligible and interested candidates fill out the online application form through our given link below.
As always, look through the particulars on this page.
After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.boeing.com website.
Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.