Google hiring Data Scientist, Product Analytics, Geo . Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post.
|Post Name||Data Scientist, Product Analytics, Geo|
|Batch||2021 2022 2023|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India; Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s degree/Master degree|
|Official website||Click here|
Google hiring Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical/technical subject (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Economics) or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience developing and managing projects and collaborating with teams across geographies and functions.
Google hiring Preferred qualifications:
- Experience with SQL-based database warehousing and dash boarding.
- Knowledge of commercial and emerging reporting tools and technologies (e.g., Tableau, QlikView, Microstrategy, Business Objects, Cognos, D3).
- Understanding of BI technologies and their application.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment and with statistical software such as Python and R.
- Interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends, and applied knowledge of measurement, statistics, and program evaluation.
- Excellent problem solving skills, and in articulating product questions, pulling data from large datasets (e.g., SQL, BigQuery, etc.) and using statistics to arrive at an answer.
Google hiring Important Links