Amazon is looking out for candidates for Catalog Assistant
In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with Service Providers, the Customer Service team, the Customer outbound process, the Service category team, and Operations to identify the gaps in the fulfillment of a service provided to the customer and work with them to alleviate their acute/short-term issues. You will partner with the program and product management team as well to identify long-term fulfillment features and programs to improve customer experience on the Amazon Home Services business in A.in.
|Post Name||Catalog Assistant/ VAS|
|Salary||Up to 8 LPA|
|Batch||2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023|
|Qualifications||Any Bachelor’s and master’s degree|
|Official website||Click here|
Under general supervision, follow pre-defined processes, guidelines, and SOPs to perform tasks with high levels of accuracy and productivity
Tasks include interacting and coordinating with customers, gathering and presenting customer feedback and ensuring Amazon remains competitive, wide selection and good product information, and solving challenging operational goals. This also includes maintaining records of work, tracking business workflow, and escalating deviations.
· Report audit results and communicate them to others within the organization.
· Analyze data and identify new trends/patterns.
· Identify generic patterns in cx escalations and to be translated them into guidelines and SOPs to improve the overall escalation process.
· Provide feedback to streamline existing processes to help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
· Should be open to working on Saturday & Sunday, with any other 2 days of the week as off.
· Bachelor’s degree required. ·
Strong Analytical & Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) & should be able to articulate thoughts clearly: both verbally & written form. ·
Be detail-oriented & well organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and deal with rapidly changing priorities in a fast-paced environment. ·
Must have experience in establishing, measuring & meeting service level agreements, improving the performance & quality of the processes & managing complex operational concerns. ·
Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment. ·
Strong process definition and optimization skills; proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination. ·
Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows-based applications. ·
Peer respect – establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
· Knowledge in Excel, SQL, and Macros would be a plus · Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage.
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|