AMERICAN EXPRESS off-campus recruitment 2022
This is informed to all the candidate who is jobseekers then have a great opportunity in AMERICAN EXPRESS is announced hiring for the position of Customer Service those candidates who are waiting for a chance then apply now the link is available below.
NOTE: Before Filling out the Online Application form, read all the Mentioned Details Carefully and share this position.
Company: AMERICAN EXPRESS
Position: Customer Service
Experience: 0 to 1 year. (Freshers Can Apply)
Location: WORK FROM HOME
Salary: Up to 3-8 LPA (Expected)
Qualification: 12th/Diploma/Any Graduates/PG
Batch: 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE UPDATES
- For making a proactive attempt to identify fraudulent charges via inbound and outbound calls.
- Answer inbound calls from Card members and set up/action fraud cases on calls.
- Review fraud claims from Card members to make a decision, to either accept the claim from the Card member or reject it.
- Detect and minimize credit and fraud risk whilst enabling spend at the same time
- Real-time, transaction level credit and fraud risk assessments for requests received from our Cardmember or merchants.
- Point of Sales (POS) approval, charge reversals request from merchant establishments
- Resolve cases within the assigned empowerment limit
- Continue to monitor current trends in the Fraud landscape & suggest preventive & corrective measures.
- Meet and endeavor to exceed metrics on transactional quality, compliance regulations, and productivity as per goals.
- Based on customer demands, highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, and service levels.
Minimum Qualifications: Qualifications – External
- Strong team player with a high level of integrity ready to work in rotational shifts and weeks off’s.
- Prior experience in phone servicing required
- Multi-skilled across card platforms/products is preferable.
- Passion to drive results demonstrated by self-scores
- Should display multitasking skills, strong personal accountability & is result Oriented.
- Should possess sound analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office – Excel, PowerPoint, and Word preferred.
- Strong knowledge of American Express products, policies & procedures.
- Change management ability & self-motivating skills.
How to apply for these work-from-home jobs?
Eligible and interested candidates fill out the online application form through our given link below.
LATEST WORK-FROM-HOME JOBS