Arrow is hiring For HR Analyst for India Remote Area. The candidate should be a Graduate MBA passout to apply for the post with 1 year of experience.
|INR 6 LPA
|Work From Home
|Any Graduate / PG/MBA
Your Job Role & responsibility
- Provide HR reporting support including research, analysis of business requests, problem-solving, issue tracking, and resolution.
- Design, support, and coordinate the development of business-relevant analytics and processes.
- Manage the confidentiality of data by following established security/confidentiality standards.
- Translate requirements into effective and impactful dashboards and reports that enable information sharing across the client enterprise.
- Provide reporting support on ad hoc projects or requests.
- Determine what data should be selected and evaluated to address and track various business issues.
- Consult with functional teams on the selection, application, and implementation of metrics.
- Proactively apply analytical and research skills to monitor trends and elevate issues.
- Promote self-service reporting functionality with end users.
- Monitor reporting usage logs and offer recommendations for consolidation where possible.
- Take ownership of and ensure the integrity of HRIS data through the development of audit reports; troubleshoot irregularities; partner with the HRIS team to research, correct discrepancies, and ensure compliance.
- Identify opportunities to reduce cycle times and increase reporting efficiencies.
- Remain apprised of new technology, new approaches, and best practices as it relates to business analytics and the ability to generate critical data associated with the business.
- Serve as a key contact for non-routine questions and requests, especially those related to HR systems and data.
- Collaborate with HR/HRIS team members to ensure system usage consistency across regions.
Job complexity may vary among jobs within this job level and will align with one of the job complexities listed below:
- Incumbent has knowledge and experience in their discipline and may still be acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills. Incumbent builds knowledge of the organization, processes, and customers solve a range of straightforward problems and analyze possible solutions using standard procedures. A moderate level of guidance and direction is provided.
- Incumbent has extensive knowledge and experience in their own discipline, possesses strong knowledge of the organization, processes, and customers, solves a range of complex problems, and analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Limited guidance and direction are provided.
- Analyze, design, develop, implement, and support technical reporting IT solutions based on business requirements and technical specifications, specifically for HR technology solutions. The development includes coding, testing, troubleshooting, and documenting new and existing applications and systems. Ability to learn and deploy new software or functionality with minimal formal education and/or training. Follow technical specifications, development standards, and guidelines. Create technical specifications and design solutions. Interface and consult with subject matter experts, business partners, and product end-users to develop project requirements and solutions.
Arrow Required Skills & Qualifications
- Typically requires a 4-year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Requires a master’s or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, business, information technology, statistics, information systems, or a related field and 1 year of experience in the position offered or 1 year of experience working in an HRIS team deploying business intelligence solutions. Instead of a master’s degree and 1 year of experience as stated above, the employer will accept a bachelor’s degree in the before mentioned fields and 3 years of experience as stated above.
- Also requires 1 year of experience: performing advanced reporting in the Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) module; reporting in Workday Composite; solving HCM transactional and strategic business problems within a complex, global environment; working on a techno-functional team; performing data analysis and statistics; communicating and collaborating with nontechnical stakeholders across the organization; and using software development lifecycle methodologies and data architecture for multiple projects. Experience may be, but need not be, acquired concurrently.
Arrow Important Links
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL