CEAT off-campus drive is recruiting candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee. Candidates who completed graduation in B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Nagpur/Halol/Nashik/Chennai locations. The required details are below, including the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process.
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||INR 6 LPA|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra,|
|Official website||Click here|
Roles & Responsibilities:
– The graduate engineer trainee will be involved manufacturing processes, participate in value addition projects, conducting research, and developing MIS data.
– Take initiatives for innovations in product and process improvisations.
– Will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the supervisor, assisting other engineers with projects, conducting research, and writing reports. You should be able to follow instructions, but also take initiative and come up with original ideas.
– Should adhere to Checklist, SOP and defined process as per domain requirement.
– Good communication skills are required to co-ordinate with the internal team and should interact with Global team.
– Should understand the customer requirements and able to solve the additional requirements as required.
– Should be self-driven, capable of taking up challenges and ownership.
– Interpersonal skills – able to work effectively with other employees.
– PC skills – demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required.
– Good written & oral communication.
Functions for GET Program – Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality, Technology, CSTL (CEAT Specialty Tyres Limited)
· Must have 60% throughout
. Female Candidates only
· Should be form – Mechanical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechatronics or similar background
· 2022 pass outs only
CEAT Important Links
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|