Gainsight campus drive is recruiting candidates for the Associate – Global IT Help Desk position. Candidates who completed Any Graduate are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Hyderabad location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below. Before filling out the Online application form read all the details carefully.
|Salary||INR 6 LPA|
|Batch||2019 2020 2021 2022 2023|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, India|
|Official website||Click here|
Gainsight Job Role & Responsibilities
Participate in a 24×5 local(India) and global IT operations model
Provide support over Channels like ITSM, email, Zoom AV and Slack
Monitor ITSM ticket queue
Regular follow-up on aging tickets that are on open, pending, In progress and on-hold states
Track tickets to closure, ensuring they are properly tagged
You will be responsible for the initial setup of Macs and Windows for onboarding employees
Ensuring conference/meeting room AVs are tested, configured and ready to go.
Provide Service Desk support to end-users on pre-configured hardware and software
Provide hands-on hardware troubleshooting and support for end-user applications
Perform shift handover as per the defined procedure
The initial point of contact and coordination for all end-user incidents and service requests
End-to-end Incident and Service Request Management, escalation, resolution and closing process.
Updating, and creating new How-to, SOP and Technical SOP KB Articles
Participation in ad-hoc and recurring meetings
Ready to learn and adapt to new tools
- Any Graduate (Engineering or IT graduate preferred)
- Experience: Max. 0 to 2 years of experience in ITES/Software support/telecom domain/Customer Care/Backend services/Tech support/live chat support
- Knowledge of Computer Peripherals/Operating Systems(MacOS (Most preferred)), Windows and Linux
- ITIL certified preferred *Excellent computer/ internet navigation skills
- Persuasion and convincing skills, efficient typing skills (30 wpm with 90% accuracy).
- Proficiency in verbal and written English/customer interaction.
- Should be able to work and co-ordinate in a team.
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|