Deloitte Recruitment 2024 for Associate Analyst. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post.
|Work From home
|Any BSc/BCA /BBA/BBM/BCom
Deloitte Hiring Work you’ll do
You will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects across Risk and Financial Advisory.
You will have the opportunity to work across diverse Operating Portfolios and Industries, housed under Portfolio-wide, Operating Units. Our dynamic structure enables our professionals to specialize on their skills, while keeping our businesses agile to the current critical needs of our clients and capture developing opportunities in the evolving markets.
You will also gain exposure to multiple technology risk domains like access control, identity, authentication, cyber incident simulations, security testing, ethical hacking, cyber incident response, penetration testing, threat modeling, risk analytics, cloud application security, secure software, forensics, and IT controls to name some key areas.
In this role, you will build on your foundation in technology and business to be able to manage and operate risk management programs, processes, and systems to address the growing challenges and risks our global clients face (including working for multi-geographic time zones).
Your experiences could include:
- Improving risk management operations by analyzing our clients’ information technology (IT) controls and processes
- Supporting various live applications related to data privacy and security controls
- Provide managed services programs to address software vulnerabilities
- Establishing methods for monitoring “smart” devices connected to enterprise network
- Perform continuous monitoring and security analytics as part of SOC
- Handle incident response support, troubleshoot, problem solve, and simplify complex technical issues for clients as part of operations
- Assess clients’ controls effectiveness to ensure high degree of reliability in safeguarding their mission critical assets
Deloitte Hiring Eligibility
Associate Analyst for BSc and BCA degree applicants:
- Bachelor’s in Science (B.Sc.)/ Bachelor’s in Computer Application (BCA) – Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security specializations only who will clear in 2024 with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% equivalent with no active backlog
- Moderate computer programming skills involving programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, programming foundations, Relational Databases, Networking Concepts, SQL
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good grasp of the cybersecurity and risk domains would be an added advantage
Associate Analyst for BBA/BBM/BCom degree applicants:
- Full time BBA/BBM/B.Com. – Accounting/Finance and allied specializations only who will clear in 2024 with a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% or equivalent with no active backlog
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong understanding of at least 4 of the following:
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Business Mathematics and Statistics
- Business Analysis and Valuation
- Cost Accounting
Deloitte Hiring Important Links
|Apply for This Job
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL