Deloitte is hiring Engagement Associate. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post. Read the details carefully.
|Post Name||Engagement Associate|
|Job Location||Work From home|
|Official website||Click here|
Deloitte hiring Responsibilities
As an Engagement Associate your responsibilities will include:
- Performing selected administrative activities as part of the delivery of high-quality audits of financial statements. Administrative activities will be performed for various national and international companies and institutions, in accordance with local accounting standards;
Deloitte hiring These include and this is list is not exhaustive:
- Supporting client take on procedures and client file management ensuring working within Deloitte policies and procedures.
- Organising billing, budget reviews and perform analysis of project finances ensuring completed accurately.
- Supporting teams and managers with the delivery of project support, business development and practice management related administrative tasks
- Preparing and administering documentation using standard templates where appropriate to support the Client engagement teams based out at client locations under the guidance of experienced colleagues.
- Using proven Deloitte audit methodologies and developing an understanding of how your work fits into the wider audit end to end process and links with the Deloitte Way.
- Participating in a customised training programme as well as coaching by others to become more independent and acquire technical know-how.
- Interacting with your team and team leader about data and information issues to ensure accuracy and high standard of work.
- Delivering and executing your work to the highest standard, taking ownership for your allocated tasks and completing them within stated timelines.
- Understanding and following Deloitte policies and complying with personal and other independence requirements set by regulatory bodies
- Acting with honesty and integrity in all areas of activity. Understanding expectations and demonstrating personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
- Identifying and embracing our purpose and values, putting these into practice in your professional life.
- Understanding how your daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business in a wider setting.
Deloitte hiring To qualify for the role you must have:
- University student of any faculty (Bachelor’s or Master’s studies); or Good level of education supported with relevant experience.
- Fluent in English (knowledge of other languages will be an asset);(E)
- Good analytical skills; (E)
- Excellent organisational skills(E)
- Able to multi task and take a systematic approach to work with the ability to prioritise workload under pressure; (E)
- Excellent attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results; (E)
- Interested in international business environment and professional development(E)
- Confident and professional communicators(E)
- Evidence of your ability to work seamlessly and collaboratively with colleagues at all levels showing initiative and proactivity.(D)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint are a must (E)
- Demonstrate a commitment to developing yourself
Deloitte hiring What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Modern offices with excellent facilities
- Good work-life balance – predictable working hours
- Office-based job with limited/no travel
- Working in a multi-national environment with Deloitte professionals from across Europe
- Extensive training and the possibility of acquiring external qualifications
- Opportunity for a career in Finance for a non-Finance & Accounting graduate
|APPLY NOW||Apply Link|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|