KOFAX is hiring Software Developer Intern. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post. Read all the details carefully.
|Software Developer Intern
|INR 4 LPA
|BCA BSC BE BTECH MCA ME MTCH
KOFAX hiring Job Role & Responsibility
Software Development Interns should be capable of independently performing most, if not all, of the following tasks:
- Contributing to product ideas and innovation
- Conducting research, where appropriate and needed, to solve specific design problems
- Creating product and/or applications’ architecture and design documentation to specify software development requirements
- Writing/developing code for new, existing or enhanced software products and applications
- Working with various internal partners (such as Quality Assurance) to test new or enhanced products and their applications
- Participating in cross-functional build/configuration activities to ensure overall effective and efficient new or enhanced software engineering design
- Contributing to downstream business activities such as technical publications and other technical communications’ tool development to ensure streamlined and effective end-user use of Kofax software products and their applications
- Ensuring new or updated releases are completed on-time, on-target, on-budget and without compromise to quality
- Supporting other internal and external partners/stakeholders/customers, as and when appropriate, in responding to technical inquiries
While the job description describes what is anticipated as the requirements of the position, the job requirements are subject to change based upon any changing needs and requirements of the business.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Able to collaborate and work well in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and debug skills.
- Good communications skills.
- Ability to develop high-quality software.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks when required.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development, and modern design patterns and anti-patterns.
- Experience with C++ 11 programming standards or C# and higher language features.
- Firm grasp of multi-threaded design and development.
- Self-motivated with strong ability to work independently and take ownership of development targets.
- Experience with Visual Studio for C++ development.
- Experience developing using SOLID programming principles.
- Experience developing network applications, TCP/IP communications, HTTP, REST, SOAP.
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks and mocking frameworks considered an asset.
- Knowledge of CI tools such as Jenkins.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python, etc.
Kofax, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Software Development Interns should have C++, C#, or Java experience and will work on an Agile Scrum team to develop and maintain various desktop and server business applications in the Kofax family of print, capture, and legal products.
- Education: Working toward BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Work as part of an Agile Scrum team to design, develop and maintain existing server-side business applications.
- Follow best practices for software development to ensure high quality and maintainable code.
- Enhance automation and unit test suites.
- Help with efforts on continuous delivery and continuous integration.
- Assist in code reviews and reduction of technical debt.
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL