Role: Data Review Associate Analyst
Our Financial Technology practice develops and licenses a growing family of proprietary software products and service solutions (see www.deloitte.com/ft) to assist financial institutions with a number of complex topics such as accounting for credit deteriorated assets and the administration of investments in leveraged loans. We are looking to add full-time syndicated loan data analysts supporting the Solvas|Digitize data extraction service (www.SolvasDigitize.com) to our existing team. In addition to competitive compensation and benefits, we provide excellent opportunities for growth and learning and invest in our talent development.
Work you will do
The key job responsibilities will be to:
• Review syndicated loan notices for manual extraction and data input
• Review automated data extraction results
• Bachelor’s degree in commerce stream
• 0 or 2 years of experience ranges from fresher to analyst based on experience and educational background
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work under tight timelines and schedules
Work timings: Full-time during the hours 21.00 PM – 06.00 AM IST.
Note:– Only B Com freshers with no PG background are eligible to apply