Nielsen Recruitment for Analyst. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post.
|Work From Home
Nielsen Recruitment RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute procedures to meet internal/external SLA’s with high-quality Train and certify, as applicable, on business policies and standard operating procedures.
- Adhere to all standard operating procedures and business policies.
- Execute data entry via databases.
- Develop and recommend solutions for process improvements, in addition to supporting the implementation of new processes and programs.
- Work with clients to complete day-to-day BAU activities.
- Support on-call rotations or off-shift availability, as required.
- Perform quality checks to ensure data integrity for clients and downstream systems.
- Respond to client inquiries via Change Requests, Salesforce tickets, and/or Client Service representatives.
- Research and respond to E&Y Audit requests.
- Assist Process/Team Lead with the creation of and data gathering for KPI and metrics.
- Assist Process Lead/Team with UAT Testing for new software releases.
- Other duties as assigned.
Nielsen Recruitment QUALIFICATION & DESIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, English, Journalism, Music or other Media-related disciplines.
- Proven record of delivering quality results on time with high attention to detail.
- Uses logic to analyze data and capability to draw conclusions and convey results
- Fluency in English language, effective writing, grammatical, organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Proficient with the use of Google Tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Microsoft Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with others
- Must be able to work accurately under deadlines and willing to work outside regular business hours, as required
- Typing speed should be good.
- The candidate must be passionate about consuming Podcasts, TV shows, and movies.
- Must keep themselves updated with the latest news, especially on social networks,
- related to American television, cinema and sports.
Nielsen Recruitment Important Links