Ericsson Hiring For Management Trainee posts. All legible and interested candidates can apply. Further information about the Flipkart recruitment vacancies, salary details, application fee, selection process, educational qualifications, results, age limit and all other details/ information about this post is mentioned in details below. Read all the details carefully.
|2018 – 2023
|Work from home
|Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and pursuing MBA in HR
Ericsson Hiring Brief Description of the Job
About this opportunity
Our GFGO Global Business Services Global Shared Service Centre for Learning Operations fulfils a pivotal role towards all Ericsson employees, with global responsibility for the efficient operations of our total employee learning offering!
We are currently looking for an HR administrator to perform tasks in the Learning Management System (LMS) of Ericsson. These learning services must be performed for all employees within Ericsson worldwide. All MA or BA employees must be supported as well as the managers of teams within Ericsson. A lot of learning types need to be registered, for example Instructor Led Training, Web-based Learning, Seminars, On the Job Training, Single Seat with an external vendor, blended training and flows or programs that contain a variation of learning methods. The administrators have tasks in booking instructors and classrooms, shipping training material, tracking approval and enrolment, uploading and creating learning items and guiding students to find the appropriate learning object for their development need.
Creating of daily tracking and session reports, monthly statistics and quality reports on student feedback are top priority for the Learning & Development team at Ericsson, and as such the role will be highly critical and transparent.
The successful candidate will be someone who has a structured way of working, is eager to get the details right the first time. You will have an eye for detail and quality of the data in the LMS. You will have shown experience in a large / complex organization as an administrator, preferably in an HR or Learning environment.
This is an exciting time join the Learning & Development community at Ericsson as it embarks on a major transformation to modernize processes and solutions for increased efficiency, explore opportunities for innovative & technology driven learning, and drive an agile learning culture.
Ericsson Hiring What you will do
- Supporting End to End Training for different MA’s and Global programs as per defined scope
- Inputs and updates courses and Learning Objects into the LMS according to approved and defined standards
- Builds course items and schedules offerings and/or upload/retire content in the LMS
- Regular update of cases in the case management system for supervising KPI and Volume
- Handles the class roster and monitors enrollment, and provides status updates to stakeholders
- Provides records and generates management reports as required
- Addresses or calls out LMS issues to responsible groups
- Maintains accurate information in the LMS for employees and managers to find applicable learning events
- Coordinates with training participants, course facilitators and, when vital, with external vendors
- Managing the Non-LMS activities which included training room booking, booking of refreshments, instructor procurement and training material booking and procurement
- Support with related learning tools outside of the LMS
- Provide RCA on cases if required
- Performs second line support for employees and operational line managers
- Aligned with regional and global mandatory directives
You will bring
Ericsson Hiring Experience & qualifications
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and pursuing MBA in HR
- Structured and accurate way of working
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Service attitude; able to say ‘no’ when requested services are not according to standard agreements
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Eagerness to get the details first time right
- High quality approach
- Proactive – seeks opportunities to drive improvements and persists until achieved.
- Result/goal oriented, organized, flexible and a team player
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Cross-Cultural Sensitivity
- Open to shifting schedules across multiple time zones
- Quick and self-learning abilities
Ericsson Hiring Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and creativity to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Ericsson Hiring Important Links
|Click Here to Apply Online
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL