Microsoft Hiring For Multiple Internship. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post. read all the details carefully.
|Batch||2019 2020 2021 2022 2023|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
|Official website||Click here|
Microsoft Hiring Internship Overview
Come build community, explore your passions and do your best work at Microsoft with thousands of University graduates from every corner of the world.
This opportunity will allow you to bring your aspirations, talent, potential—and excitement for the journey ahead
We are looking for a Junior Data Analyst to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing data, developing insightful reports and dashboards, and interpreting data through historical trends and patterns.
The candidate should have a strong understanding of mathematical and statistical concepts, and should have the ability to interpret data through historical trends and patterns to perform analysis.
The candidate should also have the ability to build Power BI visualizations to develop insightful reports and dashboards.
At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way.
You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passions and achieve your goals.
This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others, and collaborate to realize our shared goals.
Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond
1 User Experience Designer Responsibilities
- Contribute to visual designs from concept to delivery. Create wireframes, journey maps, user jobs and scenarios, task flows, and personas in support of interaction designs for hardware and/or software-based experiences
- Focus on end-to-end user experiences, empathizing and balancing experiences with business and technical tradeoffs.
- Contribute to broader design system, increasing its adoption and consistent usage.
- Drive cross-team collaboration with the world’s best UX researchers, program managers, product planners and developers from the early stages of planning through implementation.
- Research and analyze customer feedback for incorporation into product enhancements, new product designs, and overall design language and strategy.
- Produce and validate product design specifications and production requirements.
- Negotiate design solutions in relation to business goals.
2 Technology Consulting: Responsibilities
- As an Associate Consultant Intern, you implement, develop, and architect effective solutions while working directly with customers.
- You use your software expertise to help ensure that our customers get greater business
value from our world-class technology.
- You also grow your own expertise in platform and industry solutions and strategic technology consulting. If you want to have an immediate impact with real-world implications, this a great place to start.
- Technology obsessed
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role
- Good understanding of the relationship between technology and business
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Learn and Apply engineering principles to solve business problems through teamwork
- Eager to grow and learn
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation
- Competency in Building Successful Relationships
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Cross-boundary collaboration
- Thriving in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
3 Consulting Project Managment Responsibilities
- Work with the Area Project Manager to deliver engagements within an assigned Area.
- Responsible for improving process adherence, project hygiene, timely reporting, and ultimately maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Support resource management for the engagement.
- Initiate/complete project closure, reconcile project budget, capture lessons learned.
- Support Area Project Manager on managing escalations around staffing and billing processes related to delivery.
- Stakeholder Management: Ability to collaborate and partner effectively with the Area Project Manager to help meet expectations of delivery.
- Leadership: Assist the Delivery Management roles effectively across the Initiation, Planning, Monitoring & Controlling and Closure phases of a project, towards ensuring the delivery is setup for success aligning with the customer expectations.
- Support Area Project Manager to increase the Area Project Manager bandwidth resulting in streamlined delivery process, predictable outcomes, focus on customer issues. Escalates issues to Area Project Manager. Adheres to quality assurance standards. Leverages standard tools as directed to align with engagement hygiene standards.
4 Data Analytics Responsibilities
- Assist in collecting, cleaning, and transforming data from various sources
- Perform data analysis using mathematical and statistical methods and tools
- Support in building Power BI visualizations to present data insights and recommendations
- Utilize MS Excel for data manipulation, basic analysis, and reporting tasks
- Write and execute data queries using SQL, Azure Synapse Analytics, Databricks or other data analysis programming languages.
- Document data processes, findings, and solutions
- Communicate data analysis results and recommendations to stakeholders
- Collaborate with other data analysts and team members on data projects
- Learn and apply new data technologies and best practices
Microsoft Hiring Important Links
|APPLY NOW||Click Here to Apply|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|