Ey is hiring Assurance EM Staff for Banglore and Noida locations.
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
|Post Name||Assurance EM Staff|
|Job Location||Bangalore, India|
|Official website||Click here|
EY- Assurance – Staff – Experience Management
As part of our EY-Assurance Team, you will be working to ensure effective resource scheduling on scheduling tools, considering resource management guidelines, processes and protocols.
We’re looking for candidates with knowledge and capability in terms of managing resources / manpower using different resource management and deployment tools within EY GDS Assurance.
Your key responsibilities
- Timely updation of resource schedules on scheduling tools (ARMS/Retain)
- Timely review and resolution of scheduling conflicts.
- Proactive review of resource availability /resource requirements.
- Mailbox management and fulfilling the scheduling requests coming through mails in defined TAT.
- Optimization of resource utilization through effective schedule management.
- Basic reporting and analysis.
Skills and attributes for success
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel.
- Excellent teaming and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to excel under tight timelines.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Graduates with 0-3 years of relevant resource management/workforce management / exposure in General Operations with strong acumen in resource management preferred.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Basis knowledge on MS – Excel Ms – Office
- Interest in business and commerciality.
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be part of a market-leading, multi-disciplinary team in the only integrated global assurance business worldwide.
- Opportunity to work with EY GDS Assurance practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
|APPLY NOW||Benguluru – Apply Now |
Noida – Apply Now
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|