Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2023 (Private Job Update) for Various cargo operations officer/ executive posts. All legible and interested candidates can apply. Further information about the Indigo Airlines recruitment vacancies, salary details, application fee, selection process, educational qualifications, results, age limit and all other details/ information about these posts is mentioned in details below. Read all the mentioned details carefully.
|Post Name||Cargo Operations Officers | Executives|
|Job Location||PAN INDIA|
|Official website||Click here|
Indigo Airlines Hiring Job Description
Job Description | Executive – Revenue Management
Revenue Management – Executive shall be tasked with developing and maximizing the revenue opportunities for the airline. The role requires strong analytical skills and ability to deliver expected unit revenues in a highly competitive market scenario.
Indigo Airlines Hiring Responsibilities:
The role shall be responsible for the following areas:
• Optimize Revenue on assigned flights
• Meet monthly Revenue and Passenger Revenue per Available Seat Kilometers (PRASK) target.
• Inventory positioning on assigned flights based on demand and seasonal patterns.
• Monitor and adjust fares based on market inputs and demand, ensure IndiGo offers competitive fare.
• Coordination with sales teams and other stakeholders to understand the market scenario and position IndiGo’s fare accordingly.
• Manage demand forecast by analyzing historical and future trends on assigned flights to ensure revenue maximization.
• Ensure that overbooking is economically viable.
• Utilize IndiGo’s RM systems to drive optimized revenue and calibrate system inputs to have optimized results.
• Comprehensive reporting of competitor activity.
Graduation and equivalent
0 – 2 Years of Experience
Sound Analytical Skills. Knowledge on Power BI, SQL, Python and other Data visualization application would be given preference.
Job Description for Cargo officers
This position is responsible for efficient handling of outbound (domestic / international cargo) from the station and handling of inbound cargo arriving at the station.
• Cargo shipment handling.
• Conduct cargo operations in accordance with applicable regulations and standards as laid down in this manual.
• Ensure proper packing, marking and weight is there on the packet/AWB before acceptance.
• Ensure cargo is properly manifested as per sales planning.
• Ensure cargo is dispatched from warehouse properly with all relevant documents.
• Ensure proper documentation and reports are generated.
• Ensure proper segregation/ trolley make up are done for flights.
• Ensure cargo is properly loaded/un-loaded from aircrafts.
• Ensure proper messages are forwarded to various destinations of location of cargo and documents etc.
• Ensure incoming cargo is properly segregated and delivered to consignee and ensure proper messages are send of discrepancy if any.
• Ensure all relevant daily maintenance function of equipment’s is carried out.
• Liaison with customs/AAI/CUT Operator and ensure all Govt. Regulations of Customs/AAI/CUT Operator are met.
• Ensure issuance of carting orders for export cargo and delivery orders addressed to Customs
• Ensure that proper booking and reservations for shipments are done on the computer
• Ensure verification and acceptance of Cargo and rate/ volume are checked
• Ensure that Cargo Agents issue correct Airway bills
• Undertake issuance of Airway bill on behalf of assigned Product
• Prepare and execute customs paperwork on behalf of assigned Product, if need be
• Supervise functions performed by the Ground handling staff on the ramp
• Supervise the work of the loaders and ensure that delegated work is performed in the prescribed manner.
• Ensure that the Ground support equipment’s are properly maintained and are meeting the safety standards. Also all assets are kept clean and are in serviceable condition.
• Ensure that all safety / security and SOP’s with regard to Cargo operations are taken care of.
• Be aware of and comply with his / her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as laid down in the IndiGo SMS Manual, Chapter Safety Policy and Objectives.
|APPLY NOW|| |
Click Here to Apply Online for Cargo Officers – Delhi Location
Click Here to Apply Online for Cargo Officers – Bangalore Location
Click Here to Apply Online for Executives
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|