Genpact off-campus drive: Genpact is hiring for Customer Service Positions in multiple locations. Any Graduate can follow below for more details and the application link.
|Qualification||Any Graduate/ PG|
|Batches||2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
|Salary||4.5 LPA (Expected)|
• Respond to customer queries and customers concerns.
• Demonstrates effective, clear, and professional written and oral communication.
• Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
• Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning
• Demonstrates strong problem-solving capabilities and assists customers in case of any issues
• Provide excellent customer service to our customers
• You should be responsible to exhibit a capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
• Responsible for showcasing a proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
• Basic knowledge of how digital payments work required
Qualifications we seek in you-
• Graduate (Any Discipline)
• Freshers are eligible. Result awaited candidate can apply (2022 Passouts)
• Fluent in English
• Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
• Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
• Analytical skills with a customer-centric approach
• You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shifts)
How to Apply for this Position?
Eligible and interested candidates fill out the online application form through our given link below.