The productive off-campus drive is recruiting candidates for the Software Engineer Intern position. Candidates who completed BE/ B.Tech/ BSc/ BCA/ BCS/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
|40 k per month
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
|Work from home
- Work with your mentor to ramp up on Productiv architecture.
- Understand and scope the project you will be working on and the problems you will solve.
- Come up with a design and implement the solutions to the problem.
- Deploy the code to production and monitor it to ensure that the solution works as planned.
- Computer science major
- Strong coding skills
- Solid grasp of algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with AWS and node.js/VUE.js is a plus, but not required
If this role sounds like you, even if you do not match 100% of the requirements – please apply!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, 100% paid for by you and your family
- 401K plan
- Free lunches, snacks, and beverages in the office
- 12-week parental leave
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL