Wipro is Officially hiring candidates for Multiple Positions, those candidates who are in their Final Year & Freshers are Eligible for this Position.
|Position||EXECUTIVE WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT, SERVICE DESK ASSOCIATE, PRODUCTION AGENT, ASSOCIATE OFFICER/ SENIOR OFFICER, PROCESS ASSOCIATE / MAPPING PROCESS ASSOCIATE|
|Location||Pune, Chennai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Kochi|
|Batches||All Batches Are Allowed|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Postgraduates|
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
1. Individual Contributor role
2. Responsible to create FTE sizing for new/existing businesses, providing an optimized solution. Coordinate with various stakeholders and provide inputs from a WFM standpoint.
3. Should have hands-on experience in generating Forecasting, Planning & Scheduling in Excel.
4. Identify opportunity areas in Occupancy optimization.
5. Providing solutions to meet the customer requirements
6. Customer Relationship.
7. Ability to work on existing or create new Cap plans as per the requirements.
8. Analysis of reports including process dashboards & initiate appropriate action plans.
9. Ensure effective planning of Volumes, Resources (Capacity planning and staffing. Maintains a customer-oriented approach and focuses on key deliverable areas.
10. 24 X 7 availability as per the RFP requirement
- Must be a Graduate
- Should have excellent knowledge and ability to work on MS Office – Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- Should have 3+ years of WFM experience and worked in a Call Centre environment in Forecasting, Scheduling, or Cap Planning
- Good analytical and logical reasoning ability
- Excellent verbal & written communication & presentation skills
- Good interpersonal and people management skills with the problem-solving approach
- Demonstrate Customer Service Skills
- Aware of COPC Certifications – Preferred
- Exposure to at least one of the voice ACD tools like Avaya CMS, Nortel, Genesys, etc.
- Has worked on at least one WFM tool like IEX, Blue Pumpkin, etc.
How to Apply for this Position?
Eligible and interested candidates fill out the online application form through our given link below.