Google Operations Center off-campus recruitment 2022
This is informed to all the candidate who is jobseekers then have a great opportunity in Google Operations Center is announced hiring for the position of Generalist Associate those candidates who are waiting for an opportunity then apply now the link is available below.
NOTE: Before Filling out the Online Application form Read all the Mentioned Details Carefully and also share this position.
Company: Google Operations Center
Position: Generalist Associate
Experience: 0-18 Months
Location: Gurgaon, India Hyderabad, India
Salary: Up to 5 LPA (Expected)
Qualification: Any Graduates and Postgraduates
Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE UPDATES
- Maintaining a positive and professional attitude towards customers
- Providing support across a variety of platforms, including chat, live email, instant messaging, and phone (voice calls)
- Be flexible to work in a 24×7 service environment as per the business needs which might include working consistently in the night shifts and on weekends
- Troubleshoot basic technical problems, identify customer needs, and develop creative solutions to address them.
- Promptly and independently resolve incidents and escalations, with effective communication to all stakeholders internally and externally
- Maintain response and resolution speed as defined by SLOs;
- Keep high customer satisfaction scores and follow quality standards in 95% of cases.
- Use existing troubleshooting tools and techniques to establish the root cause for queries and provide a customer-facing root cause assessment.
- Provide high-touch assistance to highest Tier customers, build an in-depth understanding of the most pressing customer issues
- Contribute to creating and updating a support knowledge base, you will have a passion for learning and knowledge sharing.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to balance multiple priorities
- 0-18 months of experience in Technical Support/Customer service operations/ Troubleshooting/Campaign Optimisation in any company
- Ability to go beyond help center articles and understand the technical system to resolve customer queries
- Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Any qualification or experience in Digital marketing would be an added advantage