Google OFF-Campus Recruitment 2022
This information is shared by google that google is hiring for software developers any graduate from mentioned qualification is eligible for this position those candidates who are waiting for an opportunity then have a great opening in google interested candidate fill the online application form through our given link below and before applying for this position read all the details carefully and also share this position.
Position: Software Engineer
Experience: Freshers can apply
Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
Salary: 10 LPA to 15 LPA (Expected)
Qualification: Any Graduation
Batch 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022
- Research, conceive, & develop software applications to extend & improve Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilizing natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning, & search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to data & information.
- Solve problems that you are presented with.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working with Unix/Linux, Windows or macOS environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval, and TCP/IP
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java, or Python
- Good to have working experience with Unix/Linux, Windows or macOS environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval, and TCP/IP
- Good to have experience programming in C, C++, Java, or Python
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.=
- Strong communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving
About the job
Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at a massive scale and extend well beyond web search. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design, and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities, and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.