IBM off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Technical Support position. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s degree and Master’s Degree are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below. Read all the details carefully.
|Post Name||Technical Support|
|Batch||2018 to 2024|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
|Official website||Click here|
IBM Hiring Your Role and Responsibilities
The Sustainable Software – EIS Support Team is looking for a customer support professional.
This position provides the opportunity to work in a high growth area in the Sustainable Software organization on the Environmental Intelligence Suite by providing remote debugging and resolution to customer issues.
Product Support is vital for IBM customer to use and leverage IBM software to solve their business problems.
It aims to bring problem resolution closer to the customer and ensure a common, efficient, and streamlined process.
The role provides technical support assistance directly (phone/electronically) to customer using problem determination and technical analytical skills. Will use technical and negotiations skills in collaboration with other support organizations to prioritize and work problems to resolution.
You will develop, document, and communicate action plans to customers and IBM teams as appropriate. Look for avenues to recommend/or implement new solutions or improvements to existing technical support tools, procedures, or processes.
Participate in department objectives such as building the knowledge base (writing technical tips), improving serviceability, and contributing to high customer satisfaction in addition to a familiarity to weather and aviation terminology.
IBM Hiring Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 0-3 years of experience
- Good understanding of REST APIs
- Strong understanding of HTTP protocol basics: requests and responses, headers, operations (GET, PUT, POST, etc), response status codes.
- Understanding and use of RDBMS and NoSQL Databases.
- Understanding of XML, JSON, and YAML data formatting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer facing role includes shifts / weekend support on rotation basis.
- Quick learner and ability to pick up new product.
- Ability to work in shifts that could span early hours or late evening IST hours as well as weekends on rotation.
- Customer facing role and will have to provide electronic. telephonic support to IBM Customers
- Ability to work independently and contribute to a team environment.
IBM Hiring Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Knowledge of Environmental, Weather, Geospatial Intelligence related processes.
- Experience working with Kubernetes or related cloud-native technologies.
- Experience working with IBM Cloud GUI and CLI
- Public / private key concepts, including certificate manipulation via openssl or similar tooling.
- Containers and Kubernetes
- New Relic Monitoring
- Prior experience in Product Support is a bonus.
IBM Hiring Required Education
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|