Mastercard Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Software Development Engineer|
|Salary||10 – 16 LPA*|
- Working with cross-functional teams to integrate web applications, systems to existing or new services using IBM identity and access management or any other Identity access management solution
- Onboarding of new consumers & customers for all their Identity and security solutions irrespective of internal or external customers
- Designing and implementing security- Server and Mutual Auth SSL mechanisms, AAA configuration, Policy Management.
- Design & development of monitoring solutions using tools like Splunk and other metrics systems
- Experience in working with fast-paced, modern Architecture with extensive experience with SOAP & REST APIs
- Working with Enterprise systems like XML Gateway, iSAM, LDAP, and website and actively participating in R&D on new frameworks
- Execute and own the baseline architecture implementations and design activities collaborating with other Engineers & Engineering teams.
- Software development, design & architecture experience in enterprise-grade software solutions.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Technology in Computer Science, Engineering or IT Required & Master’s degree in related discipline Preferred
- Hands-on experience is required and will be part of the day to day activities
- Combination of more than one technology platform including
- Technical experience using Java/JEE/ Spring boot. Strong in Java Fundamentals
- Understanding of Micro Services
- Familiarity with Authentication, Authorization
- Strong Linux and shell scripting
- Oracle & PL/SQL and advanced SQL scripting
- Familiarity with middleware solutions like Identity and Access is a big plus
- Experience with cloud platform architecture like Azure / AWS
- Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 200,000 employees.