Mercedes Benz is hiring Intern roles. Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree candidates can apply for the post.Read all the details carefully.
|Salary||INR 8 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Qualifications||Any Graduation / Post Graduate|
|Official website||Click here|
Mercedes Benz Internship Role & Responsibility
- When providers are used and data is transmitted to third parties, personal data can be sent to recipients outside the European Union (“EU”), Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway (= European Economic Area), especially the US and India, for processing there.
- There is the possibility of data transmission to recipients in countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have an “adequate level of data protection.” These countries may not have data protection laws that correspond (in full) to those of the European Economic Area; they may not have a data protection authority and/or comparable methods to handle data breaches. In some cases, public authorities (such as agencies) may have easier access to the data processed and use them for other purposes than those in the European Economic Area.
- The application profile you set up will remain active as long as you are in the selection process. If the applicant profile is inactive and after all selection processes are complete, your profile will be saved for another three months. It will then be deleted.
- The internal application profile that is generated automatically for Group employees will remain active as long as you are employed with a Group company. The internal application profile will be deleted three months after you leave the Group.
- If you decide to withdraw an application, you can do so at any point before a rejection by the company. This application will then be deleted immediately.
- In the event that your application is not successful, the information you provided in the application on file, i.e. your first and last names and your contact information will be deleted three months after the selection process has ended. The remaining portions of your application will be stored for the aforementioned statistical purposes for an additional period of 21 months and then deleted.
- If you are hired, the data from your application will be used to initiate the employment relationship and for the aforementioned statistical purposes. Some data will be transferred to other systems (HR management system) and stored at least for the term of your employment (after which it will be subject to the deletion periods in effect for the relevant data categories after that).
- If you are hired, your personal e-mail address will also be used for questions or information about the existing employment relationship. Some of this data will be transferred to other systems (HR management system) and stored at least for the period of your employment (after which it will be subject to the deletion periods in effect for the relevant data category).
As an applicant, you have the right:
– to request information from the controller about the personal data stored on you and about the information specified in Art. 15 GDPR.
– to have the controller correct any inaccurate personal data relating to you and, if needed, to update incomplete personal information (Art. 16 GDPR).
– to request that the controller delete personal data relating to you, if the data is no longer needed for the application process or any legal obligations. The specific reasons are listed in Article 17 of GDPR (right to erasure).
– to request that the controller restrict processing, if one of the conditions listed in Art. 18 GDPR has been met, e.g. if you have filed an objection to the processing, for the duration of the review by the controller.
– to request that the controller issue in a readable, electronic format the data that you have provided electronically yourself (Art. 20 GDPR)
– to object to data processing if there are special reasons pertaining to your situation that would contraindicate data processing. If there are no mandatory, legitimate interests of the controller for data processing (e.g. to enforce or defend against legal claims), the controller can no longer process your data (Art. 21 GDPR).
– If you are of the opinion that we are in breach of the General Data Protection Regulation or other laws through the processing of personal data relating to you, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Officer or supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR).
– The company limits the storage of your data to the necessary period. For this reason, we regularly delete your personal information as follows:
By submitting your application, you warrant that the information you have provided is true. You are aware that providing false information can result in the termination of any employment relationship.
Any differing local provisions for non-German Group companies will be provided to you during the application process.
Mercedes-Benz Internship Important Links
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|