PwC is hiring for the Human Resources Business Partner-Senior Associate role. Candidate must have a Degree, Field of Study, and MBA ( HR) to apply for the post. Read all the mentioned details carefully.
|Post Name||Human Resources Business Partner-Senior Associate|
|Salary||INR 10 LPA|
|Batch||2019 2020 2021 2022 2023|
|Qualifications||Any Graduate/Masters’s Degrees|
|Official website||Click here|
PWC Job Role & Responsibility
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self-awareness, and personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy, and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities that give exposure to different situations, environments, and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|