Adobe campus drive is recruiting candidates for the Product Intern position. Candidates who completed UG/PG are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore/ Noida location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
|Post Name||Project Manager – SheSparks Intern|
|Salary||INR 8 LPA|
|Batch||2019 2020 2021 2022 2023|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree/Masters’s Degrees|
|Official website||Click here|
Adobe Job Role & Responsibility
• Act as the central client point of contact throughout the life of the project, beginning during presales with project scoping
• Clearly understand and communicate customer requirements and integration points in the context of the statement of work.
• Oversee project delivery process with key contributors to help manage scope and prepare change requests, including tasks, deliverables, milestones, resources, and estimated costs.
• Manage all day-to-day administrative activities of a given project from inception to closure.
• Maintain regular communication with both the customer and internal teams, and constantly manage customer expectations.
• Achieve customer satisfaction through successful delivery of defined project scope.
• Compile customer requests and deployment issues, to provide a feedback channel into our core products.
• Work with third-party subcontractors and technology partners as required.
• Capture and communicate experiences in formal post-mortem, feeding lessons learned, best practices and resources back into the consulting practice.
What you need to succeed
• Innovative thinker.
• Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
• Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and well, and know when to rely on internal resources to assist.
• Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
• Superb organizational skills to be able to coordinate complicated projects.
• Exceptional team building and team management skills, with proven experience managing virtual teams.
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|