Siemens OFF-Campus Recruitment 2022
Siemens has officially announced hiring for the 3 positions of Siemens, Junior Software Developer Junior Software Tester and Junior Test Automation Engineer Interested, and Eligible candidates are Filling out the online Application form through our given link below.
NOTE: Before filling out the online application form read all the details carefully and also share this
Position: Junior Software Developer Junior Software Tester Junior Test Automation Engineer
Salary: 20 LPA Expected
Location: Bengaluru, India; Bengaluru, India
Experience: 0-3 yr
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME
Batch: 2020 2021 2022
- The candidate will be responsible for the software design, testing, and development related to the Siemens software product portfolio.
- The candidate will design, implement, test, and support the software to advance the product portfolio
- Test development framework on a complex application on Windows/ Linux
- Technical discussions with project stakeholders all over the world
- Discussing requirements, design, implementation, test, and error correction, creating expected documentation, defining tests, creating automated tests
- Teamwork in an agile/lean environment.
- Develop Software Products using various languages and technology spaces.
- Testing products from Decentral SIMATIC peripheries (e.g. ET200 SP, ET200 ecoPN, etc.)
- Designing Test cases based on product specification, their implementation, and execution
- Designing and writing scripts for Test Automation and Continuous Integration
- Analyzing test results and working closely with developers for troubleshooting
- Engineering and programming Industrial Automation systems from Siemens (Step7, TIA Portal)
- Gathering deeper knowledge of Industrial Communication protocols (e.g. PROFINET, Ethernet/IP, IO-Link) and implementing it
- We need a graduate – Qualification: BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent in Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Electrical , Information science, with 0 years of experience and less than equal to 3 years of experience (Off-campus Graduate)
- Exposure to C#, SDTC (software development test cycle) knowledge
- Proficient in Object-Oriented programming concepts and C#
- Good communication skills, Self-reliant, and Team player
- Analytic thinker and innovative
- Experience with test automation
- Knowledge of Python
- Good knowledge of English
- The desire to educate and develop your knowledge
- Knowledge of PLC programming as an advantage
HOW TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS?
Interested And Eligible Candidates Fill out the Online Application Form through our given below.