Tesco Careers Recruitment off campus 2023 has announced a new job opening for the position of Systems Engineer at Tesco. This is a fantastic opportunity for students from various disciplines who are looking to start their careers in the field of Systems engineering. All the necessary details about Tesco Careers Recruitment 2023, including job responsibilities, eligibility criteria, and the application process is given below
|2019 2020 2021 2022 2023
|Any Graduates/Post Graduate
Tesco Job Description
As a System Engineer (Middleware Admin);
· Specialize on specific infrastructure as a member of a technical team.
· Focus on all work being high quality as a priority to avoid rework and ensure delivery is the right the first time.
· Develop changes to both internal and 3rd party Infrastructure components to meet a delivery need. I follow established practices and guidance using the latest tools and techniques.
· Operate existing infrastructure and resolve issues using existing procedures; my knowledge and the knowledge of those around me.
· Identify opportunities to automate work and deliver against them.
· Assist Software Development Engineers in how they use infrastructure offerings
Skills relevant for this job :
Middleware Platform Administration:
· Deep technical knowledge in SFG ( capacity planning; troubleshooting; performance optimization; deployment & management of application
– Knowledge of installing/upgrading the Sterling File Gateway/ Sterling B2B Integrator to version 6.1.X versions
– Knowledge of installing/upgrading SBI B2Bi API to version 6.1.X versions
– Knowledge of installing a single sign-on
– Knowledge of installing/upgrading SFG perimeter servers to version 6.0.3 version and corresponding Ifixes
– Knowledge of installing/upgrading Sterling Secure Proxy Configuration Manager to version 6.0.3 version and corresponding Ifixes
– Knowledge of installing/upgrading Sterling secure Proxy Engines to version 6.0.3 version and corresponding Ifixes
– Knowledge of installing/upgrading Sterling secure Proxy perimeter server to version 6.0.3 version and corresponding Ifixes
– Knowledge of installing/upgrading and configuring Sterling External Authentication servers to version 6.0.3 version and corresponding Ifixes
– Knowledge of Configuration SFTP;HTTPS;FTPs client; SFTP; HTTPS;FTPs server adaptors
– Knowledge of using Global and customer_overide properties file
– Knowledge of creating Business Process; Communities; Adapters; Groups and Templates
– Knowledge of creating routing channel templates
– Knowledge of installing/ upgrading and configuring control center version 6.2.X versions and corresponding Ifixes
– Knowledge of installing and renewal of certificates
– Knowledge of Installation for connecting to AWS S3 bucket; Azure Blob Storage and creating adaptors and BPs
– Knowledge of installing My file gateway 2.0 installation
– Knowledge of creating API wrappers for the flows monitoring
· Very good experience with system automation and deployment tools (Chef; Puppet; Ansible)
· Very good understanding of Unix /Linux command Shell scripting; & power shell scripting
· Deep technical knowledge of networking (VPN; subnet; firewall; SSH; GTM; LTM etc.)
· Technical knowledge of modern build tools like Jenkins; Ant
· Deep Technical knowledge in architecting; designing; and integrating new solutions in a large-scale enterprise of highly distributed applications (i.e.; having an architectural sense for ensuring availability; reliability; maintainability; scalability etc.)
· Technical knowledge of working of virtual machines & Physical machine
· Deep technical knowledge of Hardware configurations and setups like racks; disk topology; RAID etc.
· Sound knowledge on backup and restoration using Veeam or networker
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL