Unilever is Hiring Data Analyst Job in Bangalore recruitment vacancies, salary details, application fee, selection process, educational qualifications, results, age limit and all other details/ information about this post is mentioned in details below. Read all the details carefully.
|Post Name||Data Analyst|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Qualifications||Any Bachelor’s , Master degree|
|Official website||Click here|
Unilever Hiring Key Responsibilities:
• Manage and maintain employee records in Workday through JML lifecycle (Workday data
entry, maintenance, and support)
• Execute pre-onboarding and probation administration, including pre-employee checks for
new joiners and set up new employee records
• Trigger joiner, mover, leaver checklists
• Maintain and update cost centres in systems
• Execute online exit process, including digital exit surveys and maintenance of digital
• Owns HR systems and data management.
• Support with interactions with Senior stakeholders.
• Driving simplification of HR processes and promoting data based organizational
decisions as well as accurate HR data management across the systems
• Responsible for data entry for payroll instructions including creation of WD
compensation worksheet templates
• Responsible for all cost center, finance and billing related queries
Unilever Hiring Skills:
• Should have an excellent understanding and experience in Advance Excel, Creating Macros
Payroll Systems and their interlinkages.
• Standards of Leadership
• Should be tech savvy and have an analytical mind
• Interact and engage with HR and Business stakeholders and teams
• Own data accuracy and maintenance of the data in the system
• Support any internal and external audit requirements where data from the HR systems is
required, and ensure all findings are investigated and resolved.
• Ensure that all standard reporting requirements into the business are delivered on time
• Strong organisation skills as well as attention to detail and due diligence
• Have excellent communication skills and is a Master of Office applications (Advanced
Excel skills required) and ideally also Workday
• Customer-centricity. Being of service to others is their passion – strong customer-focus
and high levels of empathy are key in this role.
Unilever Hiring Important Links
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|