Valeo off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Associate Engineer position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. Read All The Details Carefully.
|Post Name||Associate Engineer|
|Salary||INR 8 LPA|
|Qualifications||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech|
|Official website||Click here|
● Research, develop, benchmark, test and document state of the art computer vision and image processing algorithms for autonomous driving applications within your assigned project team.
● Efficient implementation of ideas and design.
● Analysis of performance for a module or algorithm and looking for possible improvements
● Taking ownership for one or more modules within an algorithm
● Perform research into new vision technology, ideas, and approaches.
● Support Intellectual Property activities and generate Invention Disclosure Memos to facilitate patent applications.
● Strive to improve competencies in the field of automotive vision based ADAS and Computer vision
● Identify inefficiencies and suggest/implement improvements within the current processes used in algorithm development.
Also, check out the openings
Essential Experience :
C, C++ programming skills or strong rapid prototyping skills in Python, Matlab, Octave.
Good understanding of fundamental computer vision algorithms and approaches.
Very good understanding of academic projects/studies undertaken
Good communication and problem solving skills
Valeo hiring Important Links
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|