Nokia off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Principal Technical Specialist. Candidates who completed graduation in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA are eligible can apply for this job. Read All The Details Carefully.
|Post Name||Principal Technical Specialist|
|Salary||INR 6 LPA|
|Qualifications||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA|
|Official website||Click here|
Nokia Job description :
R&D Software Development Engineer for Network Management of Optics Division products including Photonic/WDM, Optical Transport, SDH/SONET.
Optics Network Management applications provides to the user the control of the network in terms of configuration (infrastructure, end to end services), fault supervision, performance monitoring.
Optics Network Management applications interface with the different Network Elements, provides friendly graphical User interface and implement algorithms and function to enable easier management of the network and OPEX reduction.
Also, check out the openings
Professional Profile :
– The ideal candidate is a BE / MCA / Mtech in computer science, ECE or similar applicable curriculum with great passion and motivation for high Quality SW in complex and geographically distributed SW environments.
– Sound knowledge of CORE JAVA, Spring, Java Script continuous integration and agile practices.
– Good knowledge of SQL and PL-SQL.Linux
– Familiarity with network management and OTN domain knowledge is a plus.
– Previous job experiences in leading edge technological research & development context will be evaluated for increasing responsibilities within the development lab.
Degree in Computer Science, ECE or similar applicable curriculum
Nokia hiring Important Links
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|