Wipro has published a job announcement for the position of Associate. All the candidates who are eligible can apply for the Associate role. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
|Salary||Up to 3.4 LPA (Expected)|
About the Job Roles & Details
The Associate is responsible for processing low complexity transactions in a timely and accurate manner as per the client specific standard operating procedures. He/ she should be able to perform rule-based tasks. He/she works with the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and manager to identify issues & opportunities for improvement. This role may be leveraged across multiple client teams.
· Acquire process knowledge from SME (Internal/Client) & be process certified.
· Participate and successfully complete role related training programs.
· Responsible for appropriately managing assigned tasks
· Responsible for processing transactions of low complexity.
· Ensure consistent productivity & accuracy as per team requirements.
· Ensure timely and accurate service delivery as per client SLA’s and adherence to client contractual commitments
· Provide prompt responses to queries from Internal or External stakeholders
· Follow Data Privacy and Code of Conduct standards
· Ensure compliance to Time Recording guidelines
· Adherence to floor policies, team schedule and leave plans.
Passion for results:
Be committed to perform the job to the highest possible standard
· Ask questions and show keenness to understand client perspective
· Meet timelines with minimal or no escalation
· Demonstrate responsiveness to client needs and requests
· Listen intently and ask questions to clarify understanding
· Understand given data and structure further communication based on the understanding
· Work well with colleagues from different parts of the organization.
· Make changes in own way of working for the benefit of the client, organization and other relevant stakeholders.
Problem Solving & Decision Making:
· Seek and analyze data and information pertaining to the issue at hand
· Display a sense of urgency in accomplishing goals and takes actions to ensure results.
· Demonstrate eagerness to learn on the job
· Apply learned concepts and skills on the job with guidance
· Seek necessary help to deliver results in new and ambiguous situations
· Clearly understand work expectations & prioritize critical activities
Education & Skills
Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Commerce/Accounting)
· Work experience of 0-24 months
· Good written & verbal (English) communication skills
· Working knowledge of computer applications including Excel & Word
· Typing Speed of minimum 25 WPM & 90% Accuracy
How to Apply for this position?
Eligible and interested candidates are fill out the online application form through our given link below.