Wipro is hiring candidates for the post of System Engineer.
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to Empathize, pacify and handle Irate Customers withExceptional communication skills.
- Technical Knowledge in Troubleshooting Base Operating systemIssues and eager to learn New Technologies.
- Troubleshooting Windows, Outlook, Teams, Citrix. VDI, VPN,Security App etc. over Remote Support
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails intimely manner.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors as and when needed.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Research required information using available resources andOffer Solution to customers.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints usingapplicable software.
- Route calls and tickets to appropriate resources and Domains whocan best support he user,
- Document all call information according to standard operatingprocedures.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends incustomer calls.
- Create SOPs for new Issues and resolution given.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Any Graduate from any Stream
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
- Ability to interact with cross-functional teams
- Highly developed analytical and organizational skills
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.