S&P Global Hiring 2024 Graduate – Software Development Engineer. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post.
|Graduate – Software Development Engineer
|Gurgaon, India; Noida, India
|Graduates BCA/MCA/Bsc/ MCA/MSC/BE/ Btech)
S&P Global Hiring Job Description
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Market Intelligence partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
The Role: Software Development Engineer / Associate Software Engineer / DevOps Engineer
*The job title will depend on the role under different teams.
The Location: Gurgaon / Noida
The Team: You will join a team of industry experts who will work with you to accelerate your development. With exciting learning opportunities at its core, we’ll help you focus on building the essential skills needed for a successful and meaningful transition into the professional world. We provide industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets.
The Impact: We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently, and comply with financial regulations. Our services benefit the entire financial enterprise, from traders, portfolio managers, risk managers, compliance officers and operations teams to regulators and many others.
S&P Global Hiring What’s in it for you:
- We will provide you with a variety of experiences to help you identify your strengths, develop highly transferable skills, and align you to a successful career path for a bright future at S&P Global.
- Unparalleled opportunity and responsibility make a highly visible global impact.
- The chance to be part of a global community of like-minded technologists in a flat organization with a culture that promotes collaboration, “can do” mindsets and teamwork by building an invaluable network of knowledge and support from your mentors, peer group and wider teams.
- Opportunity to work on unprecedented greenfield projects that impact different divisions and the financial services industry broadly.’
- Being a part of an organization which values ‘Culture of Urgency’ and ‘Shift Left’ approaches.
- A plenty of skill building, knowledge sharing, and innovation opportunities.
- Building a fulfilling career with a global financial technology company.
S&P Global Hiring Responsibilities:
- Learn, design and implement technical solutions.
- Develop products using technologies that are scalable and resilient.
- Solve complex data engineering problems.
- Develop products using Cloud Native technologies.
- Develop products that provide best Customer Experience.
- Design and Development of DevOps Features.
- Provide technical support to development teams to assist in the adoption and implementation of DevOps practices including adoption of CI/CD/CT utilizing Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Artifactory, ServiceNow, Security Scan Tools, CMDB and other tools focusing on automation.
- Configure and support build, deployment and test infrastructure
- Work with development teams to configure CI/CD/CT pipelines
- Automate the creation of environments and installation of software
- Helps troubleshoot DevOps infrastructure issues. Provides timely and effective communication to team and management on major incidents.
- Provide thought leadership, problem solving, collaboration and mentoring
- Lead by example and work hands on with global teams to innovate, create solutions and resolve issues.
- Work with Engineering, QA and SRE teams to understand needs, issues, develop root cause analysis.
- Work with the teams for the development of solutions and enhancements.
- Work with Security Engineering team to develop solutions for security.
- Work effectively with global stakeholders
- Automate manual, repetitive tasks related to software build, deployment and operations
- Develop guidelines and support documentation
- Contribute to research and analysis into existing and emerging technologies to strengthen DevOps maturity in the organization.
- Ensure solutions delivered are fit for purpose, meet Security, Risk and Audit requirements, meet customer expectations and do not cause high severity outages.
- Collaborate with individuals and teams to promote knowledge sharing
- Provide regular contributions to team knowledge base, product wikis and support documentation
- Maintain documentation for environment details
- Provide timely and accurate updates to stakeholders
- Implement cloud solutions and technologies
- Design and develop software products.
What We’re Looking For: We need talented, passionate team members who can help us solve the User Workflow and Analytical problems and develop products that provide best customer experience using the latest technologies in Data Engineering, Web Development, Automation, UI/UX
S&P Global Hiring Basic Qualifications:
- Final year students who are working towards a B.Tech (CS/ IT) degree in Computer Science and Information Technology
- Knowledge in programming using Python/C#/Java or other languages and oops concepts
- Knowledge in any of database, SQL/PL-SQL, writing queries and RDBMS
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Strong communication skills and ability to produce clear, concise and detailed documentation
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Willing to work in 24*5 environment on rotational shifts
S&P Global Hiring Preferred Qualifications:
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Windows OS, Networking, 3-tier applications
- Basic knowledge of Cloud technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google) will be added advantage
- Basic knowledge of Github will be of advantage.
S&P Global Hiring Important Links
|Apply for This Job
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL