Accenture System and Application Services Associate. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post. Read the mentioned details carefully.
|Post Name||DH-System and Application Services Associate_2022 & 2023|
|Salary||INR 5 LPA|
|Experience||Freshers ( 0-2) Year|
|Job Location||WORK FROM HOME|
|Qualifications||All streams/branches of B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc, BMS, B.B.S, B.F.M, B.B.I, B.A.F, B.Ed., B.M.M., B.FA, , B.S.Micr ,B. Design, M.C.M, M.Sc (Non-CS/IT), M.A, M.Com or M.FA from 2023 year of passouts with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)|
|Official website||Click here|
Accenture hiring What would you do?
- Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure.
- Drive resolution of functional, technical and infrastructure issues for clients
- Guide clients with a variety of expertise (from users to admins and developers) in overcoming technology challenges
- Focus on driving automation, self-service, and evolving cloud infrastructure environments
Project control services
- Enable program management and increase the overall quality of Technology Delivery
- Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities
- Proactively monitor, manage, and report on the execution of deliverables, and solve issues
- Manage multiple stakeholders to align priorities and direction.
Low/no-code app development
- Develop applications using a low-code development platform, setting up and configuring systems for each client’s unique requirements
- Work with three key elements: form builders, pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
- Research and analyze internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating them
Test automation engineering
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases, and test data
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team’s overall test objectives
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
What do we need?
- As we provide service for our clients across the globe, we expect you to be flexible to work across different time zones/shifts
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
Accenture hiring Important Links
|APPLY NOW||CLICK HERE|
|CHECK OUT SARKARI JOB UPDATES||CLICK HERE|
|FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON TELEGRAMS||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIALLY WEBSITES||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN US ON LINKEDIN||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL||CLICK HERE|